E.S. Wagner was awarded the grading and underground utilities package for a new Campbell’s Soup Facility in Findlay, Ohio.
ESW will be a subcontractor to ARCO National Construction Company who was awarded the contract. The Campbell’s Soup project is comprised of the roads and parking necessary to facilitate a 750,000SF distribution hub for Campbell’s products.
- 375,000CY of excavation to embankment
- Construction of a 6 acre detention basin
- 160,000SY of site grading
- Placement of 10,000TN of aggregate base
- Installation of 3,000LF of 6” & 8” sanitary sewer